inoruhana
Quản lý

June 2020

Praying Flower

With Jesus in the morning  (June 17, 2020)

I look for a quiet place, remain silent and open myself to listening. I am grateful for this moment of peace to be with Jesus. “Take care not to perform righteous deeds in order that people may see them” (Matthew 6:1). Do I sometimes do good things in the hopes of glory or the validation of others? I will try, on this day, to be more attentive to the temptation to look good before others. Through the intercession of Mary, model of gratuitousness in love, I offer my day for those who suffer, so that they allow themselves to be touched by the Heart of Jesus. Hail Mary…

🌸 🌸 🌸

Bông Hoa Cầu Nguyện

Cùng Giê-su vào buổi sáng (ngày 17/6)

Tôi tìm nơi thanh vắng, giữ thinh lặng và mở lòng để lắng nghe. Tôi tạ ơn vì giây phút thật yên bình bên Chúa Giê-su. “Khi làm việc lành phúc đức, anh em phải coi chừng, chớ có phô trương cho thiên hạ thấy.” (Mt 6, 1). Thỉnh thoảng tôi có làm những việc tốt nhằm tìm hư danh hoặc để người khác đánh giá cao hay không? Hôm nay tôi sẽ ý thức hơn về những cám dỗ này. Nhờ sự chuyển cầu của Mẹ Maria, mẫu gương về lòng biết ơn và tình yêu mến, tôi sẽ dâng ngày mới này để cầu nguyện cho những ai đang gặp đau khổ tìm được niềm an ủi nơi Thánh Tâm Chúa Giê-su. Kính mừng Maria…

🌸 🌸 🌸

祈る花

朝イエスと共に (6月17日)

わたしは静かな場所を探し、沈黙し、聴こうとして心を開きます。わたしはイエスと共にあるこの平和なひと時を神に感謝します。「見てもらおうとして、人の前で善行をしないように注意しなさい」(マタイ6:1)。わたしは栄光や他者から認められることを望んで善いことをしていないでしょうか?今日わたしは他者に良く見られようとする誘惑にもっと注意を払うようにします。苦しんでいる人々が無償の愛のモデルであるマリアさまの取り次ぎによってイエスのみ心に触れることが出来ますよう、わたしの一日をお捧げいたします。アヴェ・マリア…

🌸 🌸 🌸

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Praying Flower

With Jesus during the day (June 17)

Each of us is a “church,” a temple of the Holy Spirit. Despite our sins, we carry the essence of God, his love, and his divinity. And the Holy Spirit, the soul of the Church, arouses in us a desire for a change of life, for conversion and for unity! For this reason, let us be more docile in our actions, welcoming people, being more fair to each other, judging others less and seeking to live unity in diversity.

🌸 🌸 🌸

Bông Hoa Cầu Nguyện

Cùng Giê-su vào buổi trưa (ngày 17/6)

Mỗi người đều là đền thờ của Chúa Thánh Thần. Dẫu chúng ta tội lỗi, nhưng chúng ta vẫn mang nơi mình hình ảnh của Thiên Chúa, cùng với tình yêu và sự thánh thiêng của Người. Thánh Thần, linh hồn của Giáo hội, sẽ thúc đẩy chúng ta hoán cải, thay đổi đời sống, và ước ao được hiệp nhất. Do đó, hãy hành động sao cho thật dễ thương, chào đón mọi người, đối xử tử tế với họ, ngưng phán xét và năng tìm kiếm sự hiệp nhất trong đa dạng.

🌸 🌸 🌸

祈る花

日中イエスと共に (6月17日)

私たち一人一人が聖霊の神殿である「教会」なのです。私たちの罪にも関わらず、神の本質、愛、神聖を運ぶものです。そして教会の魂である聖霊が私たちの中で人生を変えること、回心、一致のための願いを呼び覚ますのです。ですから、より従順に行動し、人々を受け容れ、互いに公平で、他者を評価せず、多様性の中で一致して生きることを。探し求めましょう。

🌸 🌸 🌸

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Praying Flower

With Jesus in the night (June 17)

At the end of the day, quiet your heart and calm your thoughts. How loving were you throughout the day? Do you recognize that you could have loved someone in a better way? Do you feel rejection or attachment to something or someone? Loving others in the right way is the path to freedom and fulfillment. What can you do differently to grow in freedom and love more according to God’s plan? Write down anything that is on your mind. Hail Mary…

🌸 🌸 🌸

Bông Hoa Cầu Nguyện

Cùng Giê-su vào buổi tối (ngày 17/6)

Một ngày đang kết thúc. Hãy giữ tâm trí tĩnh lặng để xét mình. Hôm nay tôi sống yêu thương như thế nào? Tôi có thấy mình yêu người khác hơn không? Tôi có từ chối ai đó, hay quyến luyến với điều gì không? Yêu người đúng cách là con đường đưa ta đến tự do và sự hoàn thiện. Tôi sẽ làm gì để nuôi dưỡng sự tự do và làm cho tình yêu lớn lên trong Chúa? Hãy viết ra những điều tôi đang suy nghĩ. Kính mừng Maria…

🌸 🌸 🌸

祈る花

夜イエスと共に (6月17日)

一日の終わりに心を静め、思いを穏やかにしましょう。一日中どれくらい愛していましたか?より良い方法で誰かを愛することが出来たと思いますか?何かへの、又は誰かへの拒絶か愛着を感じていますか?正しく他者を愛することは自由と実行への道です。神の計画に従って自由の中で成長し、より愛することが出来るように何か違うことができますか? あなたの心の中にあるものを書いてみましょう。アヴェ・マリア…